Sunday 3 May 2015

Music Sunday

Wow, time sure flies quickly! I can hardly believe it's Sunday again, already! I know I've been really bad at posting the last few weeks, I've been lacking a bit in inspiration, but it will turn around soon enough.

Usually on Sundays I post something other than Home Free, but today will be different as I'd like to say something about their latest video, Mom.

I LOVE IT!

Also, today is Mother's Day here in Spain, so it's suitable. My Mom is in Sweden, and Mother's Day is still a few weeks away there, but, hey, I'm a Mom and I'm in Spain so it fits like hand in glove, don't you think!

This song is a cover of Garth Brooks song (2014), which was a cover of a Bonnie Tyler song (2013), which she actually heard someone sing somewhere in Nashville. The song is written by Wynn Varble and Don Sampson. (source; Wikipedia)

So, this is to all Moms out there. I hope you have tissues ready, 'cause it's another weeper.

Love//
Carina


No comments:

Post a Comment