Monday 27 April 2015

Music Sunday (On a Monday)

I was so busy yesterday I completely forgot to do my Sunday Music post, so here it is now, on a Monday, but hey, better late than never as the saying goes. Right?

As you probably have noticed by now I am a fan of talent shows on TV. Nowadays I rarely watch a full episode, but I do like watching bits of them on YouTube, and I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have watched this clip I am sharing with you today. 

This is Calum Scott, on the first audition week of Britain's Got Talent 2015. When Calum enters the stage his sister Jade has just left it, she is the girl back stage. Jade didn't even get one yes from the judges, so Calum is obviously very emotional from the beginning. 

Calum sings a slow version of Robyn's Dancing On My Own, and wow oh wow, I turn into a proper sobbing mess every single time I hear it. 

So, enjoy one of Britain's talents! Oh, and I'm not sure I have ever seen Simon Cowell so pleased with himself as in this clip, or maybe he's just pleased with Calum. Either way, I am pleased with Calum, he is great and I hope to hear more from and about him in the future.

Love//
Carina


No comments:

Post a Comment