Sunday 22 February 2015

Music Sunday

So, this is my second post for the day. Here's the first one. Yeah, I know, but don't you just love it!

Since it's Sunday it is also time for another music video. Today's choice may have come your way before, you may or may not have checked it out when it has. I saw it pop up on my Facebook feed quite a few times before I actually looked at it. Of course it was late at night when I did, and so I ended up in the YouTube Hole. Once you fall into it it takes hours to get out. One video always lead to another and voilá, four hours later you find yourself still awake and the alarm will wake you up way too soon.

The good thing about the YouTube Hole is that you always discover new things, new artists, new songs. Or old songs and old artists.

Anyway, these two guys do a mash-up of two different songs. They sing one of the songs each, at the same time, and they blend them together perfectly. Not only is the mash-up done very well, their voices are amazing. I particularly love the voice of the guy on the right, Casey Breves, you should check him out on his YouTube channel, he's got some pretty good original songs there, along with a few covers, including a Whitney Houston medley. Yup, and it's good too. I hope and think we will hear more from him in the future. The guy on left, Sam Tsui, also has a great voice and is definitely worth checking out on his channel, as well, he's got a good mix of both covers and original songs there.

Hope you have had, or are having, a great Sunday!

Love//
Carina


No comments:

Post a Comment