Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is an important day for a lot of people, even though I don't think of it in any other way than I think of most days of the year. And however way you think of this day is good, as good as the way you think of it makes you feel good. If you get anxious or sad or depressed you need to re-evaluate what this day means to you, and why. 

The reason I don't think this day is any more special than most days is because I celebrate love every day of the year. In one way or another. Not only the love in my relationship, but the love in all my relationships. To me it's not about big gestures, but about the small acts of every day. And not only to people, but to everything around me. My job, my cats, my things and most importantly, myself.. 

So, today, I am taking it easy, except for a quick try on my rower when I had set it up. I am doing some writing, because it's love to me, I am listening to Home Free, because it's love to me, I am resting, because my body is tired after a week when I slept bad (I usually don't sleep enough when I work the late shift two weeks in a row). It's all good. I enjoy doing nothing. And I enjoy my time writing. And I will certainly enjoy my time rowing, as well.

Anyway, off track a bit. 

I really just wanted to say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, and remind you to celebrate your love every day, not just today. 

Today's choice of music brings you the incredibly talented Peter and Evynne Hollens. This is a cappella. This will give you goosebumps. And we love goosebumps, don't we! 

Walk in love, friends!

Love//
Carina




No comments:

Post a Comment