Wednesday 11 February 2015

Exercise Is Joy With An Exercise Toy!

I love exercising! I love how it makes my body feel and how it gives my brain some rest. Unfortunately, I love being comfortable and lazy more. So, I hardly ever exercise. Every spring and fall I start going for walks, sometimes it even grows into a little bit of jogging. For real! And I love that feeling. But then it gets too hot, or cold, to do it at a decent time of day, I use the word decent loosely here as it is really just down to my own laziness, and it runs out in the sand, so to speak. 

Also, I work different hours every week so it is impossible for me to the same thing, at the same time, on the same day, every week. That is both a good and a bad thing, because it would totally bore me if I could. 

I've been thinking about getting an exercise bike, or a home gym, but I just know I wouldn't use any of them. I love biking, but because it takes me places, and my knees usually don't agree with exercise bikes, and it wouldn't take me anywhere. I have a normal bike, but let's face it, I'm in Spain, people don't really know how to drive here. Seriously! I get scared riding it, and I can't ride it as fast as I would like too, anyway. I love the idea of a home gym, but I don't really like the kind of exercise you do in a gym, so I probably wouldn't use it beyond the first month, well week if I'm honest. If I had enjoyed doing gym exercises, I probably would actually join a gym. 

That's where it hit me, where my string of thoughts took me, that the only machine I have ever enjoyed using at a gym is the rower. When I think about going to the gym and it gives me a good feeling it is the rowing machine I think about. Not any of the other stuff you can do in a gym, but the rowing machine. The rower gives an excellent full body exercise, I can put it on my roof terrace, I love the movement of it,, it doesn't hurt my knees, I can do it at any time of the day without leaving home, I don't even have to do it for long sessions at a time for it to be useful. If I row when it is dark I can watch an episode of one of my favourite series, or my favourite YouTube videos, if I want to. 

So, last night I ordered one from Amazon. It is to arrive by Friday, maybe even on Thursday, and I'm really looking forward to it. I just know I will love it. This particular one I can also use for some gym-like exercises, if I want to. Or if my son or my boyfriend want to. It is not only about rowing with this one. 

This is what I'll be singing to the excess fat on my body;



I am going to put the rowing machine on my roof terrace facing the mountain. That will give me a fantastic view while rowing. I will post some photos once it is all set up. I will let you see what I get to see looking up at the village I looked down from last weekend. Meanwhile, here is a video of how you can use the rower I just bought. This video is a bit like it was made in the 80's, but hey, who cares! 

What do you think, would you use one of these?


Have a great day, y'all!

Love//
Carina





5 comments:

  1. Awesome article and informative video sharing this post. I read your article and seeing your informative video. All information is beneficial and essential. I benefited from reading this informative article post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article help me. Thank your for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a useful post and it is exceptionally valuable and learned. along these lines, I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article.
    How To Be Fit In 1 Week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! Best Exercise Bikes in 2018

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you tired of carrying around the extra pounds? Or do you want to reduce extra weight once and for all? I found an amazing product of weight loss just see this Best rowing machne under $1000e in this you will learn how to lose weight by following a healthy diet.

    ReplyDelete